With 30+ years of experience, Eliot serves as general counsel to small to mid-sized businesses in a wide array of industries in both litigation and corporate matters. His clients range from five person shops to some of the most successful and recognized companies in the region.
Over the course of his career, Eliot and his team have served as buyer’s counsel as well as seller’s counsel in transactions ranging from $50,000 to $100,000,000. From a litigation perspective, Eliot has both won and successfully defended cases ranging from multi-million dollar, bet-your-company cases to smaller, District Court actions.
In addition to working with clients, Eliot also supports organizations and people by teaching online webinars, workshops, and Master Classes through the online platform WagonheimU; and speaking virtually and in-person.
As a teacher and guide, Eliot helps people, understand the language and terms that can protect them and their businesses faster and more efficiently than ever. Bringing his expertise online at WagonheimU to best support individual’s needs by educating, facilitating and providing unparalleled value. WagonheimU is a practical and cost-effective online learning platform that provides contract review and negotiation support, education and training without having to pay for a lawyer.
- Named a Maryland Super Lawyer
- Named one of SmartCEO’s Legal Elite as a “go-to” business lawyer
- Holds an AV rating (excellent to pre-eminent) from Martindale-Hubbell, for legal ability and ethical values
- Appointed to the Professionalism Committee of the Maryland State Bar
- Construction Law
- HR and Employment
- Contract Formation and Negotiation
- Commercial Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transactional Work
- General Business
Bar & Court Admissions
- Court of Appeals of Maryland (1987)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1988)
- US District Court of the District of Maryland (1992)
- Duke University, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, (1984)
- University of Maryland School of Law, (1987)