Wagonheim Law offers a broad range of litigation talent and experience. We have an impeccable record of success in both bench and jury trials in Federal as well as State courts.
While companies should make every effort to avoid litigation and should never “spend a dime to chase a nickel,” there are times when litigation is the only option left. Simply put, our litigators are exceedingly good at what they do – practical and experienced with an eye toward the bottom line. We offer small firm value and achieve big firm results.
Wagonheim Law’s record of success in both mediation and arbitration are equally outstanding. Our areas of expertise include:
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Warranty Claims
- Environmental Claims Defense (i.e., mold, asbestos, lead paint, etc.)
- Employment Claims (primarily defense)
- Stockholder Claims
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Tort Actions