Wagonheim Law understands construction. We have worked with general contractors, subcontractors, and developers on public and private projects of every size and description from contract negotiation and execution through litigation and arbitration.
Our attorneys have worked with the construction industry for over 20 years. We understand the contracts, the challenges, and the strategies. We have an unsurpassed track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution, including jury trials and arbitration, having worked with contractors, professionals, and suppliers in most every trade in the industry.
- AIA and Non-AIA Contractual Drafting and Negotiation
- Mechanic’s Liens, Prompt Pay and Trust Fund Statute Claims
- Arbitration, Mediation and Litigation
- Bond and Surety Work
- Defense of Claims (i.e., backcharges, liquidated damages, and delay)
- Warranty Claims
Types of Projects
- Commercial Real Estate
- State and Federal Government Contracts
- Multi-Unit Housing Developments