Wagonheim Law understands construction. We have worked with general contractors, subcontractors, and developers on public and private projects of virtually every size and description from contract formation through litigation and arbitration.
Our attorneys have worked with the construction industry for over 20 years. We understand the contracts, the challenges, and the strategies. We have an unsurpassed track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution including jury trials and arbitration, having worked with contractors, professionals, and suppliers in virtually every trade in the industry.
- AIA and non-AIA Contractual Drafting & Negotiation
- Mechanic’s Liens, Prompt Pay & Trust Fund Statute Claims
- Arbitration, Mediation & Litigation
- Bond and Surety Work
- Defense of claims (backcharges, liquidated damages, and delay)
- Warranty Claims
Types of Projects
- Private Commercial (office, warehouse, retail & mixed use)
- State and Federal Government Contracts
- Multi-Unit Housing Developments
Download our free Contractor’s Pocket Guide (PDF)
Download our free Business Owner’s Pocket Guide (PDF)