Studies show that in a 10-person meeting on a topic of vital importance to the business:
- 1 person does 70% of the talking
- 2 other people are engaged to the point of speaking
- 5 people are contemplating what and when they can eat next
- 1 person is creating dialogue for an imaginary argument; and
- 1 person is wondering solely focused on needing to go to the bathroom.
Our business is communication. Whether we’re explaining legal strategy, talking to judges, or helping our clients craft great agreements, ours is a relentless focus on communication.
That’s why we sent Lacie to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training.
(Yes, I said “LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training.”)
(Yes, the kind of LEGOs you’re thinking of.)
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a strategic communication methodology for business. With decades of science and psychological study behind it, workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method guarantee 100% participation, substantive conversations, and a perspective one could not achieve after 100 run-of-the-mill conference room meetings.
We’re proud to announce that Lacie is now one of fewer than 50 certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators in the country.
Contact us if:
- You’d like to learn how a strategic workshop using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® can help your company tackle a mission-critical problem; or
- You want to see what $3,000 worth of LEGOs looks like.