Wagonheim Law offers a broad array of litigation talent and experience. We have an impeccable record of success in both bench and jury trials in Federal as well as State courts.
While companies should make every effort to avoid litigation and should never “spend a dime to chase a nickel,” there are times when litigation is the only option left. Simply put, our litigators are exceedingly good at what they do – practical, experienced, and bottom line oriented. We offer small firm value and routinely hit big league pitching.
Wagonheim Law’s record of success in both mediation and arbitration are equally outstanding. Our areas of expertise include:
- Breach of contract actions
- Construction defect litigation
- Warranty claims
- Environmental claims defense (mold, asbestos, lead paint etc.)
- Employment claims (primarily defense)
- Stockholder claims
- Copyright and Trademark infringement
- Tort Actions
Download our free Business Owner’s Pocket Guide (PDF)