We designed EHP to handle those day-to-day questions that arise in every company.
As our clients tell us, not a day goes by when someone in their organization doesn’t want to “run it by legal” if only they wouldn’t get billed for every phone call.
Here are just a few examples:
- “We’re bringing on a new partner/member/shareholder.”
- “Can I fire this employee?”
- “How should I handle this employee issue?”
- “Can you help us collect money we’re owed?”
- “We’re being sued.”
- “We’re buying a company.”
- “We’d like to position our company for sale.”
- “We need help with succession planning.”
- “Can you prepare our year-end resolutions?”
With all this, my concern is about the calls we’re not getting. I suspect we’re not being used as a resource by front-line personnel such as A/R clerks, on-site project managers, or supervisors, perhaps because they lack the authority to start the lawyer’s meter running. So we both lose out. Our firm loses the chance to deepen a relationship; and our client loses an opportunity for advice often when it would be most effective – before the problem actually arises.
That’s why we started EHP – the Empty Hourglass Program®.
- Unlimited phone calls
- Unlimited e-mails and correspondence
- Annual good standing reviews
- Annual corporate review of SDAT filings
- Updated corporate minutes
- Monthly in-person conference or conference call
- Contract review and analysis (depending upon level of EHP Program)
- Reduced fees for seminars and workshops
- 5% reduction on all WL hourly rates and project pricing
There are no long term contracts. EHP is a month-to-month program which can be terminated at any time. Payment is accepted by ACH or credit card on the first of every month.
Pricing for EHP is based upon each individual client’s needs and begins at $350 per month and typically ranges from $350 to $750..
For more information on EHP, check out frequently asked questions.