Rarely do people show up to hear a lawyer speak and leave not only having learned something, but feeling motivated.
In each of his presentations, Eliot combines intricate knowledge of his subject with a lively approach, bottom line business philosophy and humor.
Eliot’s presentations run the gamut from full eight-hour continuing education workshops and masters-level courses to one-hour seminars and he has appeared before audiences ranging from 15 to several hundred.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Business Law
- Social Media
- Customer/Client Service
- Employment & HR
- The Art of Getting Paid
- Preparing Your Company for Sale
- Small Business – Motivational
- Leadership & Core Values
What past talk attendees have to say:
Attendees of Fundamentals of Construction Contracts in Maryland for Lorman Education Services – November 2014:
- Mr. Wagonheim was very good, well worth the day alone!
- Glad I came back after lunch. Last two hours with Eliot Wagonheim were fantastic.
Attendees at 30 Tips in 90 Minutes for the Construction Financial Management Association, February 2014:
- “Hands down the best 90 minute seminar I have ever attended in my working career, which spans more decades than I care to remember. Our departmental Project Managers [who] attended echoed my opinion.”
(Craig Russell, Operations Manager, Fidelity Mechanical Services)
Attendees at Fundamentals of Construction Contracts for Lorman Education Services – November 2013:
- “Mr. Wagonheim is very dynamic and keeps it interesting.”
- “Mr. Wagonheim was an excellent speaker”
- “Mr. Wagonheim was a phenomenal speaker and kept my attention!”
Following a presentation at Susquehanna Bank, June 2013:
- “You are a gifted and talented speaker. Everyone on our team said the nicest compliments about your presentation. Who knew loan documentation training could produce that much laughter?”
(Nicole Bliss, Vice President/Market Manager)